Some of the uses I have found for conduit:
- Trellis for garden - great with gray PVC angles and metal sheet screws. I found some Nylon netting on Amazon and hooked it to the conduit with zip ties.
- Stakes for saplings - cut in half and pound about a foot into the ground with a 3 pound sledge.
- Stakes for garden plants - just push down into the soil.
- Temporary fence post - fence off areas for animals that don't test a fence like alpacas and chickens, slide the post through the fence, interweave it between the squares, pound into the ground.
- Wood pile stabilizer - pound into the ground around the wood pile to stop the logs from sliding
- Putting around a socket wrench handle to get more torque to loosen a nut - bent the conduit but worked great.
- Breaker bar for leverage removing my ATV's tired. Bent it a bit but still worked.
- Securing electrical wires that would be exposed in a shop or garage - obviously.